RSS Feed

My Deathly Fear

February 13, 2014 by sanjanal622   

My most deathly fear is probably an elevator. Every time I see one my mind starts racing with questions, but the biggest question of all is—will it get stuck? Every time I see the silver doors close I pray that the elevator doesn’t get stuck. I can always imagine the long hole it’s in and the ropes and metal that hold it up. I make sure that the elevator has some kind of help button before I get in. Or at least I make sure I have my phone. If the elevator looks old and crusty I immediately turn around and head for the stairs. 

3 Comments »

1. hansikak415 says:

Elevators can be scary at times but you do have to face your fear. I hate it when the doors are clear because you can see how high up you are.

2. nehak767 says:

I feel the same about elevators too! Well I’m not deathly afraid of them but they are pretty scary. Elevators can be pretty deadly, and it seems that in all the movies all the elevators get stuck.

3. lschoch says:

I agree with you completely! I hate elevators. In fact, I almost always take the stairs unless I HAVE to ride one. I, too, always make sure I have my phone! This actually sounds like something I would have written!