RSS Feed

My City

March 27, 2014 by sanjanal622   

When you walk into my city, the dry grass will crunch under your shoes. The heat will give you a sunburn and the music will never stop. I live in Austin, Texas the most lively, exciting, musical, and wild place I have ever known.                        
   The first thing I absolutely love about  Texas is its music. It has so many different music festivals, such as South by Southwest and ACL. Austin pretty much is known for its music. So next time you’re going on vacation, consider Austin because you will be able to relax and listen to music all night long.         
   Next, I love how people in Austin are so kind. No matter where you go you will always find nice people  to grant your needs. They aren’t like new Yorkers, and they aren’t rude. They are intelligent and kind. The population isn’t that bad so it is not as crowded but it still a very important and lively city.
  In conclusion, Austin is great place to listen to music, meet new people  and relax. Its an amazing city and I am extremely glad to be a part of it!                                                           

1 Comment »

1. ilissaam says:

oh I love your theme its amazing I live in Oregon and I am doing the blog challenge too. it must be hot there because all we get here is rain rain rain if you want to talk leave a comment to the comment and ill respond! by the way my names is ilissa